Back to job search
A privately owned online medical clinic that provides telehealth services to patients countrywide is seeking for up to 20+ doctors to work in the comforts of their homes and conduct telehealth consultations. They are flexible and will depend on your availability and are happy to create a roster that works for you. They have positions from 4 hours a week to full-time.
- Work from home
- Immediate start with multiple positions available
- Established patient base
- Competitive salary
- Flexible rosters (Full-time and part-time options)
- A dedicated admin team working in the background for you and your appointments
- Patients provide Health Summaries, GP referrals plus any other supportive documentation
- Patients are triaged by an RN (clinical coordinator) then interviewed by an RN and then, if appropriate passed over to the doctor for assessment and prescription for Medicinal Cannabis
- Applications are made through the TGA (SAS B programme) for each product. After ten cases, the doctor can apply for Approved Prescriber status (AP)…we can help with this application
- Doctors with Current AHPRA Registration
- FRACGRP / FACRRM fellowship / specialist Registration
- Current working rights in Australia
- 400+ active GP roles nationwide
- Experienced Consultants to deal with 19AA, 19AB, 3GA, PEP, Visa sponsorship, relocation and partnership roles for VR and Non-VR Practitioners
- Best rates for both Locum & Permanent roles
- Locum GP / North Cntl VIC / $1500p/d + expenses
Location: : Victoria Salary: : Competitive
A role perfect for someone who enjoys a quiet a...
- Locum General Practitioner / Cairns, QLD / Up to $1400 per day
Location: : Cairns Salary: : $1400 per day
This new and revolutionary practice is seeking ...
- VR General Practitioner (GP) / Cairns, QLD / Aboriginal health DPA & PEP Eligible
Location: : Cairns Salary: : $1500 per day
A rewarding opportunity for VR General Practiti...